The Yale University Chaplain’s Office offers Hindu Graduate and Professional students and post-docs a warm welcome to Yale University!
In the midst of your thesis preparations, hours of lab work, research and teaching are you craving for the familiar flavors and sounds of home? Are you looking for a short break from the stresses of academia? A way to engage with your spirituality, connect with a community and celebrate Hindu festivals? A kind ear for when things feel overwhelming? We are here for you!
* meet with Dr. Asha Shipman, Director of Hindu Life for Yale University.
* celebrate Hindu festivals
* Stop by the Chaplain’s Office for our Chat, Chaat and Chai Study Breaks
* Check out our upcoming events
* Connect with weekly events offered by the Chaplain’s Office through the Chaplain’s Office Telegram
* Learn about SAGA, the South Asian Graduate and Professional Association
* Explore our many Sacred Spaces on campus
* Learn about religious and spiritual life programs in partnership with McDougal Graduate Student Life
Drop by Breathing Space to chat with Asha, listen to the sounds of our beautiful indoor waterfall, and enjoy a steaming cup of chai.